Keela Falkland Country Jacket
Keela Falkland Country Coat - Olive Ventile - Shooting, Fishing, Farming, Outdoors
- OpenSeason.ie have been proud stockists of the Keela brand of technical performance outerwear for the last 20 years.
- Made in Scotland, Keela are specialists in designing and producing garments that truly perform, even in the worst conditions.
- Keela produce effective, comfortable and protective garments that are tried, tested and trusted by the professionals, including Mountain Rescue Teams, Police Forces and Military from all around the world.
- The Falkland is one of Keela's best-loved coats and one of OpenSeason's best sellers.
- Ideal for any country pursuit, with the perfect combination of classic country styling and modern outdoor technical features.
- Made from Ventile fabric - a unique windproof, waterproof, breathable and noise-free fabric which has been used in explorations and expeditions such as Hillary and Tenzing's original Everest climb and the British Antarctic Survey Team.
- Features include:
- Highly breathable/fast wicking to keep moisture and condensation away from the body;
- Detachable hood with wired peak and volume adjuster;
- Chin guard;
- Two vertical chest pockets;
- Two front hip bellows pockets with stormflaps;
- Two side pockets;
- OS concealed map pocket;
- Articulated sleeve;
- Adjustable cuff with studs;
- Leather bound cuff trim;
- Double stormflaps with snap closure;
- Shockcord with cordlocks at hood, waist and hem;
- Popper strip to hold bottom pocket storm flap open when needed.
- Colour: Olive.
- Fabric: Ventile - made from 100% Long Staple Cotton.
- Lining: ADS Micro Laminate.
- Care & Cleaning: a wide range of specialist cleaning products for your outdoor & waterproof clothing available in our Hillwalking Accessories section.