Wychwood Crimping Tool
Wychwood Crimping Tool/Pliers
- We are regularly asked for these crimping tools, used to adjust rigs to the ideal length without the need for knots.
- Crimping also reduces line damage from knots in heavy lines.
- Supplied with 3 different size crimps - choose size closest to your line diameter (line diameter should just fit into the hole in the crimp).
- 0.6mm - fits most normal stiff materials.
- 0.7mm - thick material like 25lb stiff bristle filament.
- 0.9mm - perfect for 30lb+ mono.
- Jaws designed to flare crimp at the edges to prevent damage to the line.
- Stainless steel jaws for strength.
- Side cutter included.
- Will fit in most tackle boxes.
- Spare packs of crimps also available.
- See the Wychwood Crimping Tool product video: