Num'axes PIE1060 Full HD Trail Camera (Solar Panel & WiFi)
Num'axes PIE1060 Full HD Trail Camera with Solar Panel & WiFi
- French-designed compact, easy-to-use/programme hunting and wildlife trail photo & video camera.
- Built-in solar panel, offering an almost unlimited battery life outdoors.
- Built-in 3.7V solar rechargeable battery which can be supplemented with alkaline batteries.
- Ability to modify settings and to download your photos and videos remotely, thanks to the WiFi function, which also allows you to check battery and memory levels remotely.
- Free Android/iOS mobile app.
- PIR sensor (motion/heat sensor):
- Detection angle: 60°;
- Detection distance: up to 75 feet (23 meters);
- Adjustable detection sensitivity: High | Medium | Low
- Infrared flash:
- 36 invisible LED | Wavelength: 940 nm
- Flash range: up to 98 feet (30 meters)
- Automatic IR Flash (activated according to ambient brightness)
Adjustable flash brightness: Auto | Medium | Low | OFF
- Very quick trigger speed: approximately 0.3 second
- Capture modes:
- Still images: from 1 to 10 images per trigger
- Videos: programmable length from 5 seconds to 3 minutes
- Still images + videos: a still photo and a video clip are both captured for each trigger
- Image sensor: 5 Mega Pixel color CMOS
- Image resolution: 2MP / 4MP / 8MP / 12MP / 16MP / 20MP / 24MP / 30MP
- Programmable shutter speed: 1/15 | 1/20 | 1/30
- Image file format: JPEG
- Video resolution: 368p / 480p / HD 720p / Full HD 1080p / Full HD 1296p / 2K
- 30fps (frames per second)
- Programmable audio recording (ON | OFF)
- Video file format: MPEG-4
- PIR detection mode: the camera will take photos and/or videos when triggered by the PIR sensor (motion/heat sensor) detecting activity in the area it covers
- Time Lapse mode: the camera will take photos and/or videos automatically at your choice of interval. In this mode, the PIR sensor is deactivated.
- Programmable operating time periods
- Stamp on photos/videos: date, time, temperature, moon phase, energy level, camera name
- Memory support: micro SD card up to 256GB, U1 class 10 minimum (included).
- Night capture when energy level is low: 2 choices
- No IR flash: at night, if the power level is too low, the device will take photos/videos without triggering the infrared flash.
- No capture, at night, if the power level is too low, the device will no longer take photos/videos. It will take them only by day.
- Programmable camera identification number - allows you to identify from where and from which camera the photos/video was taken.
- Password: programmable.
- Cycle recording on the memory card: programmable (ON | OFF) - when set to ON, when the memory card is full, the camera will continue to record photos/videos by deleting the oldest ones.
- Location for a padlock on the camera.
- Weight: 433g (without batteries).
- Weather-resistant IP66 casing.
- Colour: Camo.
- FREE Delivery anywhere on the island of Ireland.
*Special Offer - 2 FREE x 4 Packs of AA Alkaline Batteries with every Num'axes PIE 1059 Trail Camera*