Opinel No. 4 Non-Lock Keyring Knife
- The No. 4 model from the world-famous Opinel brand, manufactured in the Savoie region of France since 1872.
- Blade length: 4cm.
- Non-Lock Carbon Steel blade.
- Martin says: "Carbon Steel is easier to sharpen than Stainless Steel, but is prone to rust. This can be easily removed by using fine wire wool and gun-cleaning oil."
- Varnished beech handle with handy keyring attachment.
- Iconic brand recognised in 1985 by the V&M Museum as one of the 100 best-designed items in the world, alongside the Porsche 911 and the Rolex watch!
- One of Open Season’s best-selling knife brands since we started in business.
- N.B. You must be over 18 to purchase any knife from OpenSeason.ie, either in-store or on our website. We will always ask for photo ID including date of birth to be supplied to us before processing any online order which includes a knife. Photo ID may be emailed to us, quoting order reference number at firstname.lastname@example.org.