Opinel No. 9 Oyster/Shellfish Knife
- The No. 9 model from the world-famous Opinel brand, manufactured in the Savoie region of France since 1872.
- This version is specially designed for opening oysters and other shellfish - you'll see this very knife in use in many of France's speciality shellfish restaurants.
- Short, pointed Stainless Steel blade which is only sharp at the point.
- Perfect for easy opening of cupped or flat oysters.
- Double Virobloc patented blade locking system.
- Varnished moisture-resistant African Padouk wood handle.
- Iconic brand recognised in 1985 by the V&M Museum as one of the 100 best-designed items in the world, alongside the Porsche 911 and the Rolex watch!
- This would make a perfect gift for the foodie in your life.
- One of Open Season’s best-selling knife brands since we started in business.
- N.B. You must be over 18 to purchase any knife from OpenSeason.ie, either in-store or on our website. We will always ask for photo ID including date of birth to be supplied to us before processing any online order which includes a knife. Photo ID may be emailed to us, quoting order reference number at firstname.lastname@example.org.