Berghaus Hillwalker II Goretex Hiking Boot - Women's
Berghaus Hillwalker II Women's Hiking Boot with Goretex
- Kevin says: "Another Berghaus boot from the former Brasher range, which has been very popular with our hillwalking customers, but also those looking for a good, durable boot that is light enough to wear for longer periods."
- Suitable for all kinds of walking/hiking/hillwalking conditions and terrains.
- Lightweight and extremely comfortable construction.
- Soft and supple but durable water and abrasion-resistant soft oiled suede shell upper.
- Leather lined, with GORE-TEX® technology to keep water out, while wicking away sweat to keep your feet dry and comfortable.
- Shock-absorbing and flexible, with memory foam cushioned tongue, heel and toe features.
- Breathable, cushioned and removable anti-microbial footbeds for all-day walking comfort and easy airing/cleaning.
- Anti-clogging outsoles which shed sticky mud as you walk, with OPTI-STUD® shock-absorbing and excellent grip qualities on wet, rocky or slippy ground.
- Stylish distressed-effect look.
- Weight: 1kg (UK6).
- Colour: Chocolate.
- Full range of footwear care & maintenance products available here.