Deerhunter Upland Hunting Trousers
- Water-resistant hunting trousers with Deerhunter's Deer-Tex membrane.
- Pre-shaped & reinforced knees for extra comfort, allowing a full range movement and flexibility.
- Adjustable elasticated waist with high lower back to keep you warm and snug, with belt loops and fly fastening.
- An array of well-thought-out, useful pockets:
- Two front pockets;
- One back pocket with zipper;
- One leg pocket with box pleat and easy opening pocket flap;
- Knife pocket within leg pocket.
- Mesh lining inside trousers for full breathability.
- Waterproof treated lining on lower leg.
- Insulated down to -5°C.
- Machine washable.
- Material: (Shell) 73% Cotton, 27% Polyamide; (Lining) 100% Polyester, Mesh; (Membrane) Deer-Tex; (Reinforcement) Deer Dura.
- Colour: Canteen.
- Deerhunter are warranted suppliers to the Danish Royal Court since 2009.
- Care & Cleaning: a wide range of specialist cleaning products for your outdoor & waterproof clothing available in our Hillwalking Accessories section.