Alpina Outdoor Tactical Trapper Boots
Alpina Outdoor Trapper Boots
- Kevin says: "We are delighted to introduce this new brand of European hiking and hunting boots - Alpina - to our range. Designed and hand-made in Slovenia, they are a good-looking, high-performing brand, with a host of technical features."
- This Trapper Boot is a tall stalking/hunting boot ideal for all-season wear and robust enough to last you for several years. It does not require a long breaking-in period.
- Wide last, which can be adjusted to fit narrower feet by adjusting the lacing.
- Outer made from thick greased leather with Nubuck on toe.
- Toe tip reinforced with rubber, helping to protect you from impacts in rocky/rough terrain.
- The Achilles absorber in the back of the shoe lessens the strain for the feet, and the minimal amount of seams prevents chafing.
- The Sympatex inner membrane wicks moisture away without sacrificing the shoe's breathability.
- Instead of a traditional glue attachment, the sole has been moulded, which gives the foot plenty of room, while making the seam flexible. It also significantly increases the mileage of both the sole and the entire shoe. The sole is constructed from Alpina's proprietary rubber mix, offering excellent traction in any weather, and will not harden in the most freezing temperatures.
- The lacing of the lower part of the shoe has been designed so that once you have found the most suitable setting for your feet, the boots can be laced using just the lacing of the shaft. This makes the boots fast to put on and take off.
- Handmade in Slovenia.
- Colour: Black or Brown.