Knife - Superflex Filleting
- Finnish Lapland's 90 year-old heritage knife brand.
- Extremely flexible Stainless Steel blade moves smoothly, reducing friction and filleting cleanly, while permitting easy washing.
- 6"/15cm blade suitable for processing fish of around 1kg weight.
- 7.5"/19cm suitable for 2-3kg fish.
- Handle made from thermally-treated Finnish birch, texturised by laser for a superior, safe grip and wax-coated to protect from moisture.
- Comes with belt-looped plastic sheath for easy wearing/access.
- N.B. You must be over 18 to purchase any knife from OpenSeason.ie, either in-store or on our website. We will always ask for photo ID including date of birth to be supplied to us before processing any online order which includes a knife. Photo ID may be emailed to us, quoting order reference number at email@example.com.