Keela HW Ops High Performance Walking Trousers - Size 38 Only
Keela HW Ops High Performance Walking Trousers
- OpenSeason.ie have been proud stockists of the Keela brand of technical performance outerwear for the last 20 years.
- Made in Scotland, Keela produce effective, comfortable and protective garments that are tried, tested and trusted by the professionals. End users include Mountain Rescue Teams, Police Forces and Military from all around the world.
- The HW Ops Walking Trousers has a host of technical features, making it a serious walking trousers for anyone seeking a high performing outdoor pants.
- Hybrid "Push-Pull" bonded double layer:
- The outer layer protects and has a water-repellent finish to repel rain and dirt, with rain beading and running off.
- The inner texturised fabric wicks away moisture, keeping you dry and comfortable.
- Stretch-Tec Advanced fabric, allowing for a full range of movement in every direction.
- Durable Nylon fibres ensure long-lasting performance.
- UV protection.
- Easy Quickdry fabric.
- A range of well-considered pockets:
- 2 x deep front hip pockets;
- 2 x zipped bellows hip pockets;
- 2 x zipped pockets at knee;
- 2 x Velcro closure pockets at rear.
- Leg zips for easy on/off, even over boots.
- Toggled, elasticated leg cuffs.
- Colour: Black.
- Care & Cleaning: a wide range of specialist cleaning products for your outdoor & waterproof clothing available in our Hillwalking Accessories section.