Keela Extreme Insulated, Waterproof, Windproof & Breathable Gloves
Keela Extreme Insulated, Waterproof & Windproof Gloves
- The Keela Extreme Glove is a close-fitting, flexible glove, lined with super-warm Primaloft insulation.
- It is designed to keep you warm and dry during any winter activity, such as skiing, farming, hunting or fishing, while allowing full dexterity for handling of tools or equipment.
- Waterproof and windproof, the Extreme Glove is also breathable and designed to wick away condensation to keep your hands dry.
- It features a durable grip palm, soft wipe on the thumb and smartphone-compatible fingertips.
- Elasticated wrist with adjustment toggle for additional weatherproofing.
- Interlocking wrist clips to keep gloves together when not in use.
- Material: 100% Polyester (Shell), Polyester Fleece (Lining)
- Colour: Black.
- Kevin says: "OpenSeason.ie have been proud stockists of the Keela brand of technical performance outerwear for the last 20 years. Keela are world-renowned specialists in producing garments that truly perform in even the worst weather conditions. As such, they are a supplier of record for police, military and emergency services worldwide."
- Here's a review of the Keela Extreme Gloves from the Joint Forces product review website.