Deerhunter Muflon Hunting Jacket
Deerhunter Muflon Shooting Jacket
- Designed and produced by Deerhunter (warranted purveyors to the Danish Royal Court since 2009).
- This premium shooting/outdoor jacket is waterproof, windproof, breathable and insulated, with a variety of practical, well thought-out features to equip you for the hardiest of weather conditions.
- 3M Thinsulate insulation for superb, lightweight but non-bulky thermal protection.
- Deer-Tex Performance Shell - fully weatherproof membrane that ensures dryness and comfort.
- Outer treated with Aegis Microbe Shield to protect against odour, staining and deterioration.
- Longer length for greater protection and comfort.
- Lined with
- Variety of useful, practical pockets, including:
- 2 zipped hand warmer pockets;
- 2 chest pockets beside placket;
- 2 lower front pockets with integrated cartridge pockets and wide opening for easy access;
- Polishing cloth in the left chest pocket;
- 2 zip pockets at front;
- Zipped game pocket;
- Chest & hip, cartrige and handwarmer pockets.
- Underarm zips to allow for ventilation.
- Slit at left side bottom for better comfort and flexibility.
- Subtantial, detachable hood with sufficient room to wear a hat underneath.
- Adjustable cuffs and hem with storm cuffs at sleeve.
- Design inspired by the Mouflon sheep breed - known for it's hardiness and ability to adapt to changing weather and nature conditions.
- Temperatures to -15°C.
- Substantial 2-way YKK main zip.
- Suede work on all wear/reinforcement points.
- Material: 100% Polyester Double Knitted Twill w. Stretch.
- Colour: Art Green.
- Care & Cleaning: a wide range of specialist cleaning products for your outdoor & waterproof clothing available in our Hillwalking Accessories section.