Keela Spectrum Waterproof Hiking Jacket - Men's
Keela Spectrum Men's Waterproof & Windproof Rain Jacket - Outdoor, Walking, Hiking
- OpenSeason.ie have been proud stockists of the Keela brand of technical performance outerwear for the last 20 years.
- Made in Scotland, Keela are specialists in designing and producing garments that truly perform, even in the worst conditions.
- Keela produce effective, comfortable and protective garments that are tried, tested and trusted by worldwide professionals including Mountain Rescue Teams, Tactical Forces and expedition teams worldwide.
- The Spectrum is a versatile, waterproof and highly breathable jacket and cut to fit larger body sizes.
- It has an inner zip, allowing you to combine it with a warm fleece.
- The Spectrum has a great range of technical features, including:
- Highly breathable/wickable for condensation control;
- Detachable hood with wired peak and one-handed drawpuller volume adjuster;
- Chin guard;
- Two large zipped pockets with stormflap;
- Lefthand zipped chest pocket with storm flap;
- Inner zipped security pocket;
- Concealed OS map security pocket;
- Articulated sleeves;
- Hook and loop adjustable cuffs;
- Underarm zipped ventilation with double stormflap and hook and loop closure;
- Scooped back for added protection and comfort in the lower lumbar area;
- Adjustable and removable snowskirt;
- Two way front zip and double stormflap with Velcro closure;
- Internal zip for insertion of fleece;
- Shockcord in hood, hem and snowskirt with cordlock adjusters.
- Colour: Black.
- Care & Cleaning: a wide range of specialist cleaning products for your outdoor & waterproof clothing available in our Hillwalking Accessories section.