Keela Kintyre Walking Jacket
Keela Kintyre Waterproof/Windproof/Breathable Jacket
- OpenSeason.ie have been proud stockists of the Keela brand of technical performance outerwear for the last 20 years.
- Made in Scotland, Keela are specialists in designing and producing garments that truly perform, even in the worst conditions.
- Keela produce effective, comfortable and protective garments that are tried, tested and trusted by the professionals. End users include Mountain Rescue Teams, Police Forces and Military from all around the world.
- Ideal for general outdoor use, the Kintyre jacket has long been one of OpenSeason.ie's best-selling and best-performing jackets.
- A classic country style all-round walking jacket, it is extremely popular among hikers and walkers, with many of our customers coming back to tell us it was the best jacket they ever bought.
- The Kintyre is designed with a waterproof and highly breathable Rainlife 5000 material.
- A long length body and internal zip for fleece insertion (Skye Pro Fleece) in colder seasons makes the Kintyre ideal for year-round use.
- Wired peak rollaway hood.
- Concealed OS Map Pocket.
- Two zipped handwarmer pockets with stormflap.
- One zipped chest pocket with stormflap.
- Hook and loop adjustable and elasticated cuffs.
- Two-way front zip with double stormflap.
- Shockcord with cordlocks on hood, waist and hem.
- Can be worn with the Skye Pro Fleece Jacket zipped in to provide excellent warmth as well as weatherproofing even in the depths of winter.
- Available from XS up to 4XL (see Sizing Chart) in a range of colours.
- Care & Cleaning: a wide range of specialist cleaning products for your outdoor & waterproof clothing available in our Hillwalking Accessories section.