Berghaus Supalite II Goretex Hiking Boot - Men's
Berghaus Supalite II Men's Hiking Boot with Goretex
- Perfect for all kinds of walking/hiking/hillwalking conditions.
- Lightweight and supremely comfortable construction.
- Soft but strong water and abrasion-resistant leather upper.
- Leather lined, with GORE-TEX® technology to keep water out, while wicking away sweat to keep your feet dry and comfortable.
- Shock-absorbing, with memory foam cushioned heel and toe features.
- Breathable, cushioned OrthoLite® footbeds for all day walking comfort.
- Supple construction thanks to sheep leather on internal collar and tongue.
- Anti-clogging soles which shed sticky mud.
- Weight 940g (UK6).
- Colour: Brown.
- Click here for a full overview of this boot's features and benefits.
- Full range of footwear care & maintenance products available in our Hillwalking Accessories section - click here.
- Kevin says: "Formerly known as Brasher, this has been one of OpenSeason's top sellers and customer favourites for the 25 years we have been stocking this boot. It is quite simply the most lightweight, comfortable boot money can buy, and will last you for years if you look after it well."