Berghaus Hillmaster II Goretex Hiking Boot - Men's *Size 8 Only*
Berghaus Hillmaster II Men's Hiking Boot with Goretex
- This latest iteration is loaded with technical enhancements, making an already excellent boot even better.
- Suitable for all kinds of walking/hiking/hillwalking conditions and terrains.
- Lightweight and extremely comfortable construction.
- Soft, supple but strong water and abrasion-resistant leather upper.
- Leather lined, with GORE-TEX® technology to keep water out, while wicking away sweat to keep your feet dry and comfortable.
- Shock-absorbing and flexible, with memory foam cushioned heel and toe features.
- Breathable, cushioned OrthoLite® footbeds for all day walking comfort.
- Supple construction thanks to memory foam in internal collar and tongue.
- Anti-clogging outsoles which shed sticky mud, with VIBRAM shock-absorbing and superior grip qualities.
- Locking eyelets let you control tension on across your arches.
- Weight 1.4kg (UK9).
- Colour: Brown.
- Click here for a full overview of this boot's features and benefits.
- Full range of footwear care & maintenance products available in our Hillwalking Accessories section - click here.
- Kevin says: "Another huge favourite among OpenSeason.ie's customers from the Berghaus product range. First launched in Britain in 1994 by the Brasher company (subsequently acquired by Berghaus), the Hillmaster quickly became the UK's best-selling walking boot."